BR-22L Bow Roller – Polish Finish
When this bow roller is used with a windlass, the twin rollers hold the anchors secure, while the forward tabs rest against the flukes of the anchor and is 4″ longer than our BR-22. It is 23 1/2″ (59.69 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring, Plow and Bruce/Claw style anchors between 20 to 50 Lb (9.07 to 22.67 Kg).
Our BR-22L POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses 2 x W2-25 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 10″ Flat Bail BAF2-20-3
- 23 1/2″ Length x 2 7/8″ Width