BR-15 Bow Roller – Polish Finish
This universal bow roller has bent tabs that control the rode, providing protection from chafing. It is 15 7/16″ (39.21 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors up to 35 Lb (15.88 Kg).
Our BR-15 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Uses W2-16 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses Flat Bail BAF-8.1/2-1.78
- 15 7/16″ Length x 1 13/16″ Width