BR-25 Bow Roller – Polish Finish
This bow roller is intended to be mounted on the bow or at the end of a pulpit. It features an overhang that allows the anchor to be easily deployed and lowered without hitting the boat itself. It is 21 3/4″ (55.24 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors up to 50 Lb (22.68 Kg).
Our BR-25 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-3 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 13″ Round Bail BAR-13-3.4
- 21 3/4″ Length x 3 5/16″ Width x 6 11/16″ Deep