BR-26 Bow Roller – Polish Finish
This universal bow roller has extended tabs that rest against pivoting fluke anchors and hold the anchor securely in place with the rounded bail controlling the rode. It is 26 ” (66.04 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors up to 50 Lb (22.68 Kg).
Our BR-26 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-3 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 10″ Round Bail BAR-13-3.4
- 26″ Length x 3 1/4″ Width