Delta-23 Bow Roller – Mirror or Polish Finish
This bow roller hangs low on the bow to keep the anchor out of sight lines. The top of each side has a flange for extra strength, with the forward end flared to reduce chafing. A heavy duty fully welded bail also controls the rode. It is 23 1/4″ (59.10 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring, Plow and Bruce/Claw style anchors up to 80 Lb (36.29 Kg).
Our Delta-23 MIRROR FINISH bow roller is mechanically and hand buffed removing surface impurities creating a high-buff finish that won’t rust.
Our Delta-23 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-325 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Round bail welded to bow roller
- 23 1/4″ Length x 3 3/8″ Width x 9″ Deep