KV-915 Bow Roller – Polish Finish
With an adjustable roller wheel placement to fit each anchor size, this bow roller has an adjustable quick release locking pin that holds the anchor securely in place when stowed and features a rounded bail that controls the rode, keeping it inside the roller. It is 26″ (66.04 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Plow and Rocna Vulcan Style anchors up to 80 Lb (36.29 Kg).
Our KV-915 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses 2 x W25-3 Kingston Anchor Roller Wheels
- Uses 15″ Round Bail BAR-15-3.25
- Uses 3.5″ Quick Release Pin QRP-3.5
- 26” Length x 3 3/8” Width x 10 3/8” Deep