BR-16 Bow Roller – Polish Finish
This bow roller has three pin positions which secures the anchor when stowed. Each roller has bent tabs that control the rode, providing protection from chafing. It is 15 1/2″ (39.37 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Plow style anchors up to 35 Lb (15.88 Kg).
Our BR-16 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-25 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 3″ Quick Release Pin QRP-3
- 15 1/2″ Length x 2 7/8″ Width