E-8 Bow Roller – Polish Finish
This platform bow roller is meant to be flush mounted to the bowsprit or pulpit, with the anchor stowed and flukes resting below the bowsprit. It is 18 5/8″ (47.30 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight and Slip-Ring style anchors up to 35 Lb (15.88 Kg).
Our E-8 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-3 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- 18 5/8″ Length x 2 7/8″ Width x 7 11/16″ Deep